PCSC Driver Certification
Employees and or coaches are required to be certified before you can drive corporation vehicles.
- Effective August 1, 2020 all drivers must be recertified due to new regulations.
- Provide a valid driver's license.
- Driving history will be checked prior to vehicle use and rechecked every two years.
- A signed copy of the Driver Certification must be kept on file.
- Driver’s must recertify if their driver's license expires, become invalid or suspended. It is the Drivers responsibility to notify the Transportation Department immediately when this occurs.
Contact Alan Hall to make an appointment for recertification.