701 Berkley Street, Plymouth, IN 46563
If you have any questions about transportation, please call (574) 936-3169 or fax (574) 935-4806.
Beginning November 20 through November 24, 2020, PCSC will deploy buses equipped with WiFi to various locations around Plymouth. It is important to note that only school-issued iPads will be able to connect to our deployed WiFi Hotspots and will do so automatically.
New for 2020-2021 School Year - Updated August 24, 2020
Important: Any new transportation requests received beginning 8-17-2020 will be subject to a 2-week waiting period before transportation may be granted. Please remember that not all requests may be granted. Also, please remember that all transportation requests must be made through your parent portal.
EZ Routing parent portal is available online at: https://www.ezrouting.com/plymouthin
Parents will need to register for a Parent Portal Account through EZ Routing to submit transportation requests, alternate locations or any changes to transportation.
Due to the large volume of emails being sent out to parents and guardians detailing transportation information, our servers are having difficulty getting this accomplished within a timely fashion. In the meantime, parents will always have 24/7 access to their students’ transportation information via their parent portal. Thank you for your patience!
We encourage parents to monitor the portal and their email for updated information and any changes. Student transportations is subject to change as information and guidelines are received from the state.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your students' school or the Transportation Department!
EZ Routing now has BusQuest mobile app available for iOS and Android devices to assist parents with their student’s transportation needs.
Important Transportation Links
- Respect others & their property.
- Obey school rules.
- Remain seated at all times.
- Keep hands, arms, head and belongings inside the bus.
- Do not use profanity or obscene gestures.
- No fighting, spitting or throwing objects.
- Obey the driver and other school employees at all times.
- No eating or drinking.
- No computer is to be out of the bag.
Las Reglas del Autobús
- Respetar a los demás y sus bienes.
- Obedezca las reglas de la escuela.
- Permanecer sentado todo el tiempo.
- Mantenga las manos, los brazos, la cabeza y las pertenencias dentro del autobús.
- No use blasfemias ni gestos obscenos.
- No pelear, escupir o lanzar objetos.
- Obedecer en todo momento al conductor ya los demás empleados de la escuela.
- No comer ni beber.
- Ninguna computadora debe estar fuera de la bolsa.
Activity Transportation Requests
Please see your building or athletic secretaries to submit a request for transportation.
Bus Driver Information
Employees and or coaches are required to be certified before you can drive corporation vehicles.
- Effective August 1, 2020 all drivers must be recertified due to new regulations.
- Provide a valid driver's license.
- Driving history will be checked prior to vehicle use and rechecked every two years.
- A signed copy of the Administration Vehicles and Activity Bus Certification and Instructions must be kept on file.
- Driver’s must recertify if their driver's license expires, become invalid or suspended. It is the Drivers responsibility to notify the Transportation immediately when this occurs.