New students to the corporation or students who have switched to another school within the district should contact the transportation office, (contact information provided above) as busing might be affected.
The Transportation Information Sheet replaced the Alternate Bus Form for the 2017-2018 school year.
Parents or Guardians please complete this form:
- To start bus services for students whom are new to PCSC.
- To change bus services for current PCSC students who have moved.
- To request or revise bus services for an alternate address (other than the student’s home address).
- A new form MUST be completed for every school year.
- When complete, return to school, email or fax number above.
- Transportation Department requires at least a 24 hour notice to make any changes.
- You must notify the school by noon for transportation to an "As Needed" location.
- Please refer to the PCSC Transportation website for our Policies and Procedures.
See Transfer/Shuttle Bus Info (below) for a list of "shuttle buses" that go to each of the schools, the Boys and Girls Club, along with the Webster After-School Program.
Important Transportation Links
- Bus Information by Address
- Cold Weather Bus Pick-up
- Fire Safety Training
- School Boundaries - County
- Shuttle Information
- Shuttle Line-up Forms
- Transportation Information Sheet
- Formulario de informacíon de transporte form -Transportation Information Sheet in Spanish
- Walking Boundary Maps