Transportation Staff and Contact Information
701 Berkley Street, Plymouth, IN 46563
If you have any questions about transportation, please call (574) 936-3169 or email [email protected].
Transportation is now open for the 2021-2022 school year. We encourage all parents to register for a Parent Portal Account regardless if transportation is needed or not.
Plymouth Community School Corporation Transportation Department has partnered with EZRouting to simplify student transportation and go paperless. You may now request transportation through your Parent Portal.
ALL requests must be completed each school year:
- Returning students requesting transportation.
- To start bus services for students who are new to PCSC.
- To change bus services for current PCSC students who have moved.
- To request or revise bus services for an alternate address (other than the student’s home address).
- ALL Preschool and Kindergarten Students regardless if transportation is needed or not.
The Transportation Department