If you want your community event posted, send the information to Vida Erickson.
Marshall County 4-H Sign Ups
Have you enrolled for the 2019/2020 4-H year? Sign up at in.4honline.com.
For more information, contact Kelsey Guadarrama at email@example.com or call (574) 935-8545
It doesn’t matter where you live or what you want to be when you grow up. In 4-H, you can make friends, have fun, and try new things with the help of caring adults. Whatever your interests, there’s a 4-H experience for you. Explore your path through hands-on projects like:
- Robotics & Computers
- Raising & Taking Care of Animals
- Cooking & Eating Healthy
- Performing Arts
- Discovering Nature
- Helping your community
What do the Four H’s mean?
HEAD: Making good decisions; setting and sticking with goals
HEART: Doing and meaning what you say; taking responsibility for your actions
HANDS: Making a difference in your community and helping others
HEALTH: Taking care of your mind and body
Marshall County Museum
Kid’s Day at the Marshall County Museum is Friday, January 3 from 10-2 p.m. during Winter Break. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the walk on the moon, enjoy space-themed games & crafts, the model trains, as well as a story, "There Once Was a Sky Full of Stars," by Potawatomi Wildlife Park every half hour from 11-1. Dairy Queen coupons keep the fun going after the museum trip! The Marshall County Museum is located at 123 N. Michigan St. in downtown Plymouth. For more information, call (574) 936-2306.
2020 SPRING SOCCER REGISTRATION
Boys and Girls in grades K-8th
$45 per player
Register for Plymouth Youth Soccer at PlymouthRecSoccer.com before January 31st
Register for Plymouth Youth Soccer in person at the Plymouth Public Library in Laramore B
- Saturday, January 11th from 10:00-1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 19th from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 29th from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Ray Duran at PlymouthYouthSoccer@gmail.com
Plymouth Public Library Events
- Chess Club - Ages 12 and Up
- Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays
- 10-12 p.m.
- Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays
- Just Artin' Around with 3-D Snowflakes
- Saturday, December 7 from 10-12 p.m.
- DIY Bookpage Ornaments - ages 18 or older
- Tuesday, December 10th at 6 p.m.
- Polar Express Party
- Saturday, December 21 from 12-3 p.m.
- Classes are $10
- Saturday, December 21 from 10-12 p.m.
- Walk 'N Rockin' Wednesdays
- Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 12-12:45 p.m.
- YogaFit with Sheryl Beckham
- Mondays from 6:30-7:45 p.m.
- Teen Adviory Group for the Nook
- Volunteers needed grades 6-12
- Applications are due January 10th
- Buy a Love Card or Heart Book from the Friends of the Library
- Cards $2 or 3 for $5
- Heart Books $10
Let’s have some WINTER CAMP FUN together!
NOW is the time to sign up for Growing Kids’ WINTER CAMP!
Children Kindergarten and older may attend Growing Kids Winter Camp from December 23rd through January 3rd. Children will enjoy a full day program of enjoyable and educational activities that include fun projects and field trips. FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER, CALL (574) 914-4334.
Marshall County Historical Society
Brown Bag Lunch Event
Christmas Program: "Battle of the Bulge: A 75th Anniversary Story of a Local Soldier"
Friday, December 13; noon-1:00 p.m.
For questions, please call (574) 936-2306
Join Kurt Garner for a personal Brown Bag Christmas story about the service of a local soldier, Harold Bryant of Culver, on Friday, December 13. This program honors the 75th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge with a touching Christmas story about Harold Bryant’s service in the battle during the winter of 1944 that was considered Hitler's last stand.
Protecting Our Youth - Hidden in Plain Sight
WHEN: December 9, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Plymouth High School Cafeteria 611 Berkley St., Plymouth, IN 46563
RSVP: Purdue Extension-Marshall County
(574) 935-8545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, December 4th. Reservations are limited for both the English and Spanish sessions.
Protegiendo a nuestra Juventud - Ocultos A Plena Vista
CUANDO: Lunes 9 de diciembre de 2019 a las 6:00 de la tarde
DONDE: En la Cafetería Plymouth High School 611 Berkley St., Plymouth, IN 46563
RSVP: Purdue Extension-Condado de Marshall County
(574) 935-8545 o correo electrónico email@example.com. Por favor de registrarse antes del miércoles 4 de diciembre porque el cupo es limitado para las sesiones de inglés y español.
Plymouth Park & Recreation Department
Photos with Santa
December 3rd from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Knights of Columbus
901 East Jefferson Street
Free cookies and hot chocolate while supplies last!
Entertainment throughout the event! Lincoln Legends, Riverside Rockin' Rockets, LJH Orchestra, and LJH Band!
Plymouth Park & Recreation Department and Heartland Artist Gallery bring you Cookies and Canvas!
All are welcome! However, the painting will be geared towards ages 4-12.
Palnting led by Heartland Artist President: Anna Kietzman
December 8th 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Webster Recreation Center
$10 per painter
Limited Spots Available!
Sign up at the Park Office today!
1660 N. Michigan St., Plymouth, IN 46563