Marshall County Promise Information
Marshall County Promise Flyer Information
Start a CollegeChoice 529 Savings Account for any Marshall County Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grader
SCHOOL REGISTRATION AT YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL OR ONLINE AT:
Your kindergartner or First, Second, or Third grader...
Kindergarten through third graders in all Marshall County Schools
MC Community Foundation
1st Source Bank
WHAT YOU GET:
$25 initial deposit from our sponsor intoyour CollegeChoice 529 account.
More community funding matches in years to come!
MARSHALL County is coming together to support all youth in the development of their college and career identity through college and career discovery, academic readiness, and educational savings.
- To help all kids dream big and prepare them for the future
- To come together as a community to celebrate their dreams
- To make it easy for families to establish college savings accounts and support savings for education beyond high school (trade school, certification, degree)
ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES:
- Bring your student’s Social Security number with you to school registration to enroll in a CollegeChoice 529
- Students will participate in college and career discovery in their classroom
- Students will attend “Walk Into My Future” field trip on campus at ANCILLA COLLEGE (Look for more information soon to join us there!)
JUMP STARTING YOUR SAVINGS:
- Just for completing enrollment in CollegeChoice529 at school registration, our sponsor will make the first $25 investment in your child’s account
- No other deposit is required to receive this gift
REMEMBER! LOOK FOR US AT SCHOOL REGISTRATION THIS YEAR!
Marshall County Promise Information Flyer as a PDF
Marshall County Promise Information Flyer as a Word Document