If you want your community event posted, send the information to Vida Erickson.
Marshall County 4-H Sign Ups
Have you enrolled for the 2019/2020 4-H year? Sign up at in.4honline.com.
For more information, contact Kelsey Guadarrama at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (574) 935-8545
It doesn’t matter where you live or what you want to be when you grow up. In 4-H, you can make friends, have fun, and try new things with the help of caring adults. Whatever your interests, there’s a 4-H experience for you. Explore your path through hands-on projects like:
- Robotics & Computers
- Raising & Taking Care of Animals
- Cooking & Eating Healthy
- Performing Arts
- Discovering Nature
- Helping your community
What do the Four H’s mean?
HEAD: Making good decisions; setting and sticking with goals
HEART: Doing and meaning what you say; taking responsibility for your actions
HANDS: Making a difference in your community and helping others
HEALTH: Taking care of your mind and body
2020 SPRING SOCCER REGISTRATION
Boys and Girls in grades K-8th
$45 per player
Register for Plymouth Youth Soccer at PlymouthRecSoccer.com before January 31st
Register for Plymouth Youth Soccer in person at the Plymouth Public Library in Laramore B
- Saturday, January 11th from 10:00-1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 19th from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 29th from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Ray Duran at PlymouthYouthSoccer@gmail.com
Plymouth Public Library Events
- Chess Club - Ages 12 and Up
- Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays
- 10-12 p.m.
- Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays
- Walk 'N Rockin' Wednesdays
- Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 12-12:45 p.m.
- YogaFit with Sheryl Beckham
- Mondays from 6:30-7:45 p.m.
- Buy a Love Card or Heart Book from the Friends of the Library
- Cards $2 or 3 for $5
- Heart Books $10
- Makerspace DIY-Healthy Living
- Tuesday, January 14 at 6:00 p.m.
- Game Night
- Thursday, January 16 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 18 from 10-12 p.m.
- Makerspace Assemble-Make Your Own Snowglobe!
- Thursday, January 23 at 6:00 p.m.
The Boys & Girls Club is currently accepting registration forms for its coed basketball programs. We have a 5-7 year old program, an 8-11 year old coed league, and a 12-16 year old travel league for boys and girls separately. Participants must have a Boys & Girls Club membership. Registration will end January 13th for 12-16, January 16th for 8-11, and January 27th for 5-7 year olds. Forms are available at the Boys & Girls Club.
A&M Home Services Presents LITTLE DRIBBLERS 2020 WINTER LEAGUE
DATES: Begins Tuesday, Jan. 28; Ends Week of March 16.
FOR: BOYS & GIRLS IN GRADES PRE-K, KINDERGARTEN, 1ST, 2ND & 3RD GRADES.
COST: $100 PER PLAYER (INCLUDES T-SHIRT; IT’S $75 FOR THE 2ND CHILD FROM THE SAME FAMILY)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Jan. 13 (to guarantee a t-shirt arriving for 1st game).
NO ADMISSION CHARGE FOR SPECTATORS!
- 2 co-ed divisions: Pre-K/Kindergarten, 1st/2nd/3rd grade
- 8 weeks/1 game each week with 15-minute fundamental/practice session.
- Sign up an entire team or simply sign up an individual
- Games begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Each player receives team t-shirt (players divided into teams named after NBA franchises or universities)
- Games consist of 7-minute quarters and played on 8-foot rims with 27.5-inch basketballs
- Teams coached by volunteer parent coaches or The Zone staff
- NOTE: PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COACH A TEAM
- Coaches officiate the games
- Unique scoring system implemented (i.e. a steal will be worth one point etc.)
- ALL FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN PRIOR TO 1ST GAME (LIABILITY FORM)
- IF MORE THAN 130 REGISTER WE WILL UTILIZE MONDAYS AND/OR THURSDAYS FOR ADDITIONAL GAME NIGHTS
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO 1ST GAME
ALL FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN PRIOR TO 1ST GAME (ROSTER/LIABILITY)
For more information, please go to https://thezonesportscomplex.org/leagues.php
Plymouth Junior League, Inc.
2020 Baseball Season
Children aged 4-16 (must be 4 by May 1/ must not be 17 before May 1) are eligible to participate in the Plymouth Junior League, Inc. baseball program. We are eagerly anticipating some summer fun and hope you can be a part of the 2019 baseball season. We are continuing our partnership with LeagueOne by ActiveSports to do online registration. All you have to do is follow the link listed below. The process is quick, easy, and allows for more payment choices and options than we were able in do in the past. We will continue to hold an in-person registration day for those participants that can’t register online due to internet availability. Registration will be open January 1, 2020 until April 1, 2020.
Registrations after April 1 will have an increased registration fee to $90 to account for the added cost of a special run shirt. All sign ups after May 1, 2020 will be by board approval only.
Age cutoff date is May 1.
- T-ball: Ages 4-6
- C League: Ages 6-9
- B League: Ages 10-12
- Pony: Ages 13-16
- Go to our new PJLB website at http://pjlb.activesports.com/.
- Click on the Register tab on the top of the page.
- Click on the league you will be registering your child for and it will transfer you to the LeagueOne website.
- The website is able to take registrations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In-Person Registration will be held at the Webster Recreation Center
- Saturday, February 29th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday March 22, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Cost - $75.00 per child or $125.00 max per family (2 or more children)
Drafts will be held in April and practices will start soon after.
Please feel free to contact Plymouth Junior League, Inc. at email@example.com or call any of the following board members if you have questions:
2020 Board of Directors
Burke Richeson, President (574-780-0393) – Fred Berkeypile, Member (574-952-2333)
Nathan Terrone, Vice President (574-298-0005) – Les Marcom, Member (574-910-0536)
John Mills, Treasurer (574-327-0614) – Alex Wright, Member (574-341-4466)
Ryan Carroll, Treasurer (574-930-6067) – Tony Palmer, Member (574-309-2127)
Jim Pike, Secretary (574-952-4041) – Christopher Schrameyer, Member (260-527-4099)
Matt Gantz, Member (574-952-3956) – Cory Tyler, Member (260-615-2776)
Travis Hunter, Member (574-780-4797)
We are looking for team sponsors for the 2020 season.
Contact a Board Member for information, if you are interested.