Class of 2020
Senior Transition Instructions
- Complete the following surveys please:
- PHS: The Guidance Department and the GO! Center needs just a little bit of information as you go into your future. Please fill out the Class of 2020 - Follow Up Survey Information by May 15, 2020.
- CHE: The Commission for Higher Education (CHE) has prepared this Senior Survey in an effort to collect information regarding the future plans of the Class of 2020. Indiana employers, community organizations and colleges are eager to connect with you and share ways that they can help you transition to life after high school. Take the short Senior Survey in the CHE link above by May 15, 2020 to tell them a little about your plans, and they will send you information and opportunities targeted to support your unique plan and path forward.
- Ivy Tech: Congratulations to the Class of 2020! We are proud of all that you have accomplished as you wrap up your senior year of high school. As you prepare for the next step in your educational or career journey, Ivy Tech Community College would like to connect with you to discuss your post-secondary plans (college, career, or enlistment). This conversation will help us in determining how we might best support you. Whether you’ve taken dual credits or not, our College Connection Coaches would appreciate the chance to chat. If you have taken dual credits with the College, we can discuss how to ensure that your college credits successfully transfer to your college of choice. Sign up for a time here: REGISTRATION/SIGN-UP LINK - Sign-Up: Ivy Tech Senior Chat.
- Create a personal email account. We would advise creating your personal email in gmail. Then share any important documents in your google drive with your personal account so you do not lose access. Include any usernames and passwords that you have stored on your iPad.
- Save your College Board username and password. When college board AP scores are released this summer, please remember to request those AP Test Scores be sent to your post secondary institution.
- If you have earned dual credit through Ivy Tech, please make sure that you login to MyIvy and check to ensure your credits and grades are correct. Please save your MyIvy username and login.
- Earning dual credits through Ivy Tech or IU? You must request those college transcripts be transferred to your post secondary institution. Please wait to do this until all final grades are posted. Grades should be posted by the end of June and in July you can begin to request those college transcripts be sent to your college of choice.
- You will also need to request that your FINAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT be sent to your post-secondary institution of choice. Please see a reminder of how to do that through your Parchment account HERE.
- Lastly, please remember your high school transcript (high school credits) and your college transcript (dual credits) are two different transcripts. PHS cannot access your college transcripts or request them.