Setting up Safe Exam Browser
If you HAVE NOT already set up Safe Exam Browser
1. Go to Applications folder > Open Safe Exam Browser
2. Preference screen will have you put in a Moodle address (copy/paste)
To manually get to "Preference Screen" fn+F3+F6
Click to view larger edit screen.
3. Enter Moodle address (remember the http://)
4. Make sure "Allow user to quit" is checked
5. Recommend NOT inserting your own password - definitely NOT in administrator or even to Quit.
6. Restart SEB
Connecting to Shared Drive
There may be a time when you need to share work with your teacher that is too large to upload into Moodle. This is a great time to drop the file in a Teacher Folder on the Shared Drive... For those of you who have been here in years past, this is the old V:drive (Click here for a clearer video - use QuickTime)