Gloria Burnam, Director
574-936-2001, Ext. 5108
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Wellness Policy 8510 PCSC policy on physical activity, wellness, nutrition, vending machines, and sack lunches
"Better Choice" foods and beverages and non-food rewards are encouraged for classroom celebrations. Click here or the Better Choice Guide.
BREAKFAST IS SERVED DAILY AT ALL SCHOOLS
Click on image above for more breakfast information.
Plymouth High School
Lincoln Jr. High
St. Michael School
School Breakfast & Lunch Prices
Breakfast $1.20 students all schools
Breakfast 30¢ reduced price meal plan
Breakfast $1.50 adults
Lunch $1.95-Elem. & Riverside
Lunch 40¢ reduced price meal plan
Lunch $2.05-LJH & PHS
Lunch $2.75 adults
Breakfast Program Outreach
Students receiving free lunches, also receive free breakfast
- Parent Instructions for Free and Reduced Meals
- Application for Free or Reduced Meals and Other Benefits
- Instrucciones Para La Aplicacion De Comida Gratis O A Precio Reducido
Applicacion Para Comidas Escolares Gratis O A Precio Reducido Y Otros Bneficios
Before you eat, think about what goes
on your plate or in your cup or bowl.
Download this brochure to see how you can eat
"for the health of it".
Payment for school meals
Pay online with credit card on
mySchoolBucks® site offers more information on paying for school meals ONLINE, with improved features and increased security.
Accessing your account:
- Go to mySchoolBucks.com
- Enter your username and password
- Click LOG IN
To make a payment:
- Once logged in, click Make a Payment
- Click Cafeteria Meal Payments
- Select or enter a payment amount for each child
- Click Add to Basket
- Click Check Out Now to complete the payment process
For complete instructions on how to use your mySchoolBucks account click the link below: http://learnmyschoolbucks.com/Parent