If you want your community event posted, send the information to Vida Erickson.
Plymouth Junior League, Inc.
2018 Baseball Season
Registration Information - 2nd Announcement
Children ages 4-16 (must be 4 by May 1/must not be 17 before May 1) are eligible to participate in the Plymouth
Junior League, Inc. baseball program. We are eagerly anticipating some summer fun and hope you can be a part
of the 2018 baseball season.
We are continuing our partnership with LeagueOne by ActiveSports to do online registration. All you have to do
is follow the link listed below. The process is quick, easy, and allows for more payment choices and options than
we were able in do in the past. We will continue to hold an in-person registration day for those participants that
can’t register online due to internet availability. Registration will be open now until April 1, 2018.
We will not accept late registrations this year.
- Go to our new PJLB website at http://pjlb.activesports.com/
- Click on the Register tab on the top of the page
- Click on the league you will be registering your child for and it will transfer you to the LeagueOne
- website (T-Ball ages 4-6, C-League ages 7-9, B-League ages 10-12, and Pony League ages 13-16)
- The website is able to take registrations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Will be held at The Webster Recreation Center
- Saturday, March 17 th from 10am – 2pm
- Sunday, March 18 th from 1pm – 4pm
- Cost - $70.00 per child or $120.00 max per family (2 or more children)
Drafts will be held in April and practices will start soon after.
Please feel free to contact Plymouth Junior League, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of
the following board members if you have questions:
2018 Board of Directors
- Ryan Carroll, President (574-930-6067)
- Ryan Jessen, Vice President (574-298-8363)
- John Mills, Treasurer (574-327-0614)
- Jim Pike, Secretary (574-952-4041)
- Jason Feece, Member (574-933-2771)
- Greg Carroll Jr, Member (574-930-6319)
- Fred Berkeypile, Member (574-952-2333)
- Billy Schoff, Member (574-948-1976)
- Pete Manzuk, Member (574-933-3890)
- Corey Tyler, Member (260-615-2776)
- Jordan Sauer, Member (574-540-9282)
- Joe Kindig, Member (574-540-9346)
New Creations Offers Calligraphy Classes in Plymouth for Students Ages 6-13
Gloria Seitz, a certified K-12 art teacher, will be teaching classes on the topic of Graphic Design and Calligraphy. In this seven week class, students will be learning how to communicate through using lettering and illustration. Various lettering styles, layout and design principles will be covered. Some of the projects may include illustrated writing, monogram and logo design, pop out cards, signs, and lettering and illustrating a favorite quote. CLASSES WILL BEGIN ON THE WEEK OF February 20 AND END THE WEEK OF April 9. No classes on the last week in March. Note: we will meet the first week in April. The Art Festival will be held on Monday, April 16. Tuesdays, classes at Crossroads Church in Plymouth, IN, beginning February 20, are as follows: Ages 6-10 will meet at 3:30-4:30 p.m. Ages 9-13 meet from 4:45 -5:45 p.m. The cost for the seven week classes is $80 for the first child and $5 LESS for each additional child. You will save $5 on the total cost if you pay by February 12. Cost includes supplies (except sketch book, erasers, fine line Sharpie, pencils, rulers, and folder: These you will need to purchase), room rental, and Art Festival. Middle elementary students will be supplied with calligraphy markers (ITOYA pens). You need to reserve your spot by calling or texting Gloria at 574-315-1858. After you have reserved your spot, sign up on the website at www.newcreationsart.com. To save $5 mail your registration to Gloria by printing out the form online and sending it to the address listed on the form by February 12. Make out checks to Gloria Seitz. If you pay at the first class, please put payment in an envelope along with the online form. Classes do fill up, so be sure to get your registration in early.