Registration is free and easy.
If you have any questions, please contact Vida Erickson at our administration office at
Top 5 Reasons To Enroll Your Child
Plymouth Community Schools
From iPod Touch labs to the one-to-one MacBook initiative, students will have the technology tools to optimize their learning.
A variety of extracurricular programs are designed to provide learning and leadership experiences for all students from grade four through twelve.
A strong legacy of nationally recognized teachers and coaches will continue to guide students for improved education and character.
Both Plymouth Schools and its students have been awarded with prestigious recognition demonstrating leadership for bright futures.
Pre-school, full day kindergarten, tutoring, and before and after school childcare give families safe and early learning opportunities.
Plymouth Community School Corporation is one of the
Leading Education Technology Corporations in the State of Indiana.
The pace of technology is increasing more and more. You need a school that embraces technology. At Plymouth Community School Corporation, technology is as important to the learning process as white boards and pencil sharpeners.
Plymouth Community School Corporation demonstrates leading education technology in the following programs:
• One-to-One Computer initiative in grades K-12
• Wireless internet access available throughout entire school corporation
• Project Lead-the-Way curriculum taught throughout the corporation (preengineering)
• Curriculum partnerships with Indiana University and Purdue University
• Project-based Academies available for students in grades K-12
• New Tech School partnership in grades 5-12
• Student run HD Television Studio at Plymouth High School
• Student run Television Studio at Lincoln Junior High School
• Microsoft Certification available to Plymouth High School students
• AP math, science, social studies, and English classes available
• More than 35 dual credit courses offered at Plymouth High School
• Accelerated math and science classes at Lincoln Junior High School
Technology is used as necessary tools, as well as, within the curriculum. As a student enrolled in Plymouth, there will be many opportunities to stay abreast of the necessary technology tools that optimize learning.
Plymouth Community School Corporation has won numerous state and national awards that illustrate commitment to your child's education.
Key to providing learning and leadership experiences for Plymouth students can be found in the variety of extracurricular programs available throughout their school years. By the age of fourth grade, students will have an opportunity to get involved in clubs, academic- and athletic teams. These activities keep students healthy and socially involved, preparing them for a thriving future. Some of the championship opportunities Plymouth schools have provided for its students to experience:
- Webster Elementary School: Title I Distinguished School 2009
- Washington Discovery Academy: Finalist Title I Distinguished School 2010
- Menominee Elementary School: Finalist Title I Distinguished School 2010
- Jefferson Elementary School: Indiana Department of Education Indiana Turnaround School 2013
- Webster Elementary School: National Blue Ribbon School 2013
- Webster Elementary School: Four Star School 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Webster Elementary School: Top Elementary School for Donations to United Way of Marshall County 2013- 2015
- Riverside Intermediate: National School to Watch 2013
- Plymouth High School: State Chamber of Commerce “Best Buy” School 2009
- Plymouth High School: US News and World Report “Bronze Award” 2009
- Plymouth High School: US News and World Report “Silver Award” 26th Best High School in the State of Indiana 2013
- Plymouth High School: US News and World Report “Silver Award” 12th Best High School in the State of Indiana 2014
- Plymouth High School: State Chamber of Commerce “Head of the Class” 2010
- Weidner School of Inquiry @PHS: Named a National Demonstration Site 2014
- Plymouth Community School Corporation: Apple Distinguished Program 2013 - 2015
- Plymouth Community Schools: Top Donations for United Way 2012 – 2015
Enrolling your student in Plymouth's award winning school system will provide opportunities for future scholarships and awards for your child. Both the Plymouth Community School Corporation and its students have been awarded with prestigious recognition demonstrating leadership for bright futures.. ^ return to top ^
Plymouth Community School Corporation has some of the Most Outstanding Teachers and Coaches in the State of Indiana.
The source of academic and athletic success comes from excellent teachers and coaches who lead students and teams throughout their school days. Dedication to high standards of talented and educated faculty at Plymouth Community
School Corporation is demonstrated by some examples including:
• More than 60% of our teachers have a Master’s Degree
• Many teachers have won the Lily Fellowship for Teacher Creativity: Daniel Tyree, Janice Curtis, Mary Gifford, and Michelle Holloway, Constancia Wendt
• Four speech coaches have been recognized by the National Federation as District Winners: Daniel Tyree, Charlotte Tyree, Jane Faulstich and Dave McKenzie
• Mary Gifford has won the Armstrong Teacher Educator Award from Indiana University and was an Indiana Teacher of the Year Finalist
• One speech coach has been recognized by the National Federation as a Regional Winner: Daniel Tyree
• Four speech coaches have been voted into the State Speech Coach Hall of Fame: Daniel Tyree, Charlotte Tyree, Jane Faulstich, and David McKenzie
• Two speech coaches have been voted into the National Speech Coach Hall of Fame: Daniel Tyree and David McKenzie
• Speech coach David McKenzie was selected as the National Coach of the Year
• Two athletic coaches have been selected into the state’s Athletic Hall of Fame: Tennis coach Mary Beth Hunter; and Wrestling coach Bob Read
A strong legacy of nationally recognized teachers and coaches will continue to guide students for improved education and character.^ return to top ^
Plymouth Community School Corporation has a proven track record for students winning scholarships and awards
Awards abound both in the graduates attending higher education and in the state along with national awards received by the Plymouth Community School Corporation. Plymouth’s seniors are frequently awarded with numerous scholarships. Annually, Plymouth graduates receive between $ 1.5 and $ 2.4 million dollars in scholarships.
Recently, Plymouth’s seniors have won full scholarships to the following respected universities:
* Notre Dame University
* Northwestern University
* Indiana University
* Ball State University
* Indiana State University
* Valparaiso University.
In addition to the scholarships, Plymouth’s seniors have consistently won appointments to the following military academies:
* West Point Academy
* Naval Academy
* Air Force Academy
* Coast Guard Academy
Plymouth’s seniors have been accepted into prestigious colleges and universities in and out of Indiana including:
* University of Notre Dame
* Northwestern University
* Duke University
* Dartmouth College
* Cornell University
* Loyola Marymount University
* University of Southern California
* DePaul University
* George Mason University
* Texas A&M University
* DePauw University
* Rose Hulman Institute of Technology
* Indiana University
* Purdue University
^ return to top ^
Plymouth Community School Corporation is serious about early childhood education and are for students.
Plymouth Community School is committed to offering safe and cost effective early childhood learning and care for all families. From pre-school and all-day Kindergarten to tutoring and before and after school childcare, Plymouth Community Schools is dedicated to the diverse needs of each family.
Full-day kindergarten regardless of budget cuts
Additional pre-school opportunities
Plymouth’s Latchkey Program for before and after school offers outstanding childcare at a low cost
JAG program (Jobs for America's Graduates) now offered at Plymouth High School
Bilingual aides are available to communicate with parents in all buildings
Each elementary school offers a Welcome Center for parents to use free of cost
All elementary schools offer back-to-school nights, Title I nights, migrant nights, and parent-teacher conferences each year
All elementary schools are staffed with music, art, and physical education teachers
All elementary schools are staffed with nurses and social workers
Plymouth’s food service department offers free lunch to children all summer
Plymouth continues to offer summer school and after-school tutoring
Project Lead the Way (pre-engineering) courses available for all students
Plymouth’s teachers are trained to use the latest technology to help young learners learn to read
There is a variety of programs and opportunities for children to start building a successful learning experience with Plymouth schools.
^ return to top ^