Plymouth schools commit to doing whatever it takes to maximize
academic and social achievement of every individual
as measured by state and community standards.
Commitment to Students
- We see that decisions are based on what is best for students.
- We do whatever it takes.
- We utilize strategies that work.
- We respect and nurture one another.
- We value individual diversity.
- We demonstrate compassion, empathy, and tolerance.
- We have a challenging curriculum.
- We differentiate instruction.
- We communicate expectations.
- We prepare students to compete globally.
- We make time to collaborate.
- We work cooperatively for the good of the whole.
- We help others in times of need.
- We embrace diverse thoughts and ideas.
- We build positive relationships.
- We follow through (walk the talk).
- We are accountable / dependable.
- We are honest with one another.
- We behave honorably.
- We celebrate success.
- We actively engage students in the classroom.
- We provide positive feedback..
- We promote a sense of belonging