The Plymouth Community School Corporation is located in Plymouth, the crossroads of North Central Indiana. As the county seat of Marshall County, Plymouth combines the best of small town life with progressive economic and industrial development. Residents enjoy a busy historic downtown, several large city parks, a Greenways bike trail, and unique shopping and distinct destinations.
- Students enjoy a variety of educational experiences but still receive the individual guidance needed to discover their personal paths to success.
- Preschool, elementary, intermediate, junior high school, and high school programs meet students at each stage of development and teach organizational, academic, and social skills.
- Advanced Placement classes are available in math, science, social studies, and English.
- Project Based Learning incorporates critical thinking and investigation through carefully designed products and learning tasks.
- Project Lead The Way benefits students understanding of engineering technology and its career possibilities.
- The five Star Program at Lincoln Junior High School connects students with mentors who encourage and challenge them to reach their full potential.